Product Details: A602/2600 (NGS6022600HS0FC)
Capacity: 2547Ah at C100 (2025Ah at C10)
German made Sonnenschein A600 SOLAR is a premium range, developed specifically for applications where cycling is required. It has extraordinary energy-saving features in addition to robust reliability, proven for decades in many installations world wide.
These cells are suitable for both horizontal or upright vertical installation.
Price Includes free interconnects for orders of 2 or more.
Sonnenschein valve regulated lead-acid batteries are premium long life batteries with a strong track record in solar power and renewable energy applications. The dryfit gel technology developed by Sonnenschein provides a reliable maintenance-free and leakage-free constuction.
Sonnenshein A600 series solar batteries are rated at 4700 cycles @ 30% Depth of Discharge (meaning your battery remains 70% full).
- dryfit Gel – VRLA technology
- Lowest energy consumption – saving costs
- Strong tubular plate technology – for longer life in the toughest conditions
- Proof against deep discharge – greater long-term energy delivery
- Horizontal mounting possible – easy installation and maintenance
- Completely recyclable – low CO2 footprint
- Designed in accordance with IEC 61427 and IEC 60896-21/22
- Long shelf life up to 2 years at 20 °C without recharge due to the very low self discharge rate
- Manufactured in Europe in our ISO 9001 certified production plants
- Trouble-free transport of operational cells, no restrictions for rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR, clause A67)
- Approval: UL (Underwriter Laboratories)
These come as 2V cells, so you should order:
- 12V system - 6 cells
- 24V system - 12 cells
- 48V system - 24 cells
- 120V system - 60 cell