Product Details: PowerPlus ECO 48V 4kWh Lithium Battery (ECO4840P)
Do you want to upgrade your existing system to lithium? Are you planning a new system and want the best lithium battery solution available? Powerplus is the answer to both scenarios.
Powerplus ECO batteries are infinitely scalable and have a competitive 2 hour discharge rate. No application is too big or too small. Offering economy of scale whilst maintaining reliability and durability, the ECO series will keep powering on. So, if you need a budget friendly option at a similar price to other "managed" batteries, turn with confidence to the PowerPlus Energy ECO Series. These are without the comms dramas and unrealistic operating temperature range limitations of managed lithum.
These are Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePo4) batteries which is the safest of lithium chemistries. LiFePO4 also has the longest lifespan when compared to other lithium chemistries.
Powerplus ECO batteries can be installed horizontally or vertically. Battery enclosures are available or you can install them in a 19" server rack or other arrangement of your choice.
Each battery comes with Amphenol Surlok connectors for you to crimp onto your own supplied cables. Alternatively pre-made cables are available. Powerplus cabinets come with pre-made cables as standard allowing plug and play installation.
- 19 inch rack mountable Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) modular battery
- Built, designed and tested in Australia
- 4000Wh of usable energy
- Round trip efficiency >96%
- 5000 cycles @ 75% DoD; 10000 cycles @ 50% DOD; 2700 cycles @ 100% DoD (all at 25°C)
- Built-in battery management system (BMS) - no comms to your inverter/charger required which means are ideal for lead acid replacement in existing systems
- Full recharge in 2 hours
- Infinitely upgradable - add more modules in parallel as your needs grow
- Safest lithium battery chemistry (Iron Phosphate)
- Neat installation (rack mounted)
- 63A double pole breaker with each module (on front)
- Amphenol Surlok plugs supplied for DIY crimping to your own supplied cables, or pre-made cables available. Pre-made cables are supplied with Powerplus enclosures
Charger settings currently available for Selectronic SP Pro, Victron, Outback and Sunny Island 12 and 13