Product Details Exide Energystore Flooded 4RP2200NX2
When it comes to Standalone/Off Grid Power Systems, reliability is critical. Power loss in remote areas can be costly and inconvenient. The Energystore® battery from GNB Exide Industrial has a proven track record in Australian Off Grid applications and has been performing in remote and harsh areas of Australia for over 15 years. That’s because they are designed in Australia specifically for our unique conditions.
These are a flooded wet cell battery and therefore require periodic topping up with distilled water.
- Free interconnects for orders of 2 or more
- Excellent cycle life:
- 1500 cycles to 80% DOD
- 2500 cycles to 50% DOD
- 3300 cycles to 30% DOD
- > 5000 cycles to 10% DOD
- Long life and low maintenance
- Ideally suited for solar, wind, micro-hydro
- Easy to transport and assemble
- Large electrolyte reservoir
- Robust tubular positive plates
- Non-conducting polyethelene outer tray
- Optional single point watering systems available at extra cost
- Optional lid for protection from the elements at extra cost
This product comes assembled as 4 x 2 volt cells = 8 volts in a bunded polyethylene container. The cells within the container are interconnected within the factory.
These come as 4V units, so you should order:
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar (REC-24310) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.