NOTE: Our pricing is for 12V plus orders. A surcharge of 20% applies to orders under 12V. Pricing includes interconnects for orders of two or more batteries
Product Details: BAE Secura 7 PVV 770 (2085997)
Capacity: 788 Ah at C100 (610 Ah at C10)
German-made BAE Secura PVV batteries are the premium choice for longevity in gel batteries. If you need power you can rely on for your domestic or commercial applications, don’t look past BAE solar batteries to provide you with uninterrupted operations and the maximum service life available. In Australia, BAE has earned a reputation for supplying quality German-built and engineered batteries for a diverse array of needs. These include RAPS, UPS, Emergency backup, and renewable energy storage for stand-alone and hybrid grid-connected systems. This is backed up by proven performance in the harshest environments around the globe.
These cells are suitable for horizontal or vertical installation.
Price Includes free interconnects for orders of 2 or more.
BAE Secura PVV solar batteries are rated at 5000 cycles @ 30% Depth of Discharge (meaning your battery remains 70% full).
- Positive electrode: Tubular-plate with woven polyester gauntlet and solid grids in a corrosion-resistant PbCaSn-alloy
- Negative electrode: Grid-plate in PbCaSn-alloy with long-life expander material
- Separation: Microporous separator Electrolyte Sulphuric acid with a density of 1.24 kg/l (20 °C), fixed as GEL by fumed silica
- Container and lid: High impact ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), grey coloured (colour may vary slightly from given image), UL-94 rating: HB, on request also in UL-94 rating: V-0
- Valve: Valve with flame arrestor, opening pressure approx. 120 mbar
- Pole bushing: 100 % gas- and electrolyte-tight, sliding, plastic coated “Panzerpol” Kind of protection IP 25 regarding EN 60529, touch protected according to BGV A3
- Horizontal operation: Please use BAE special type PVV “horizontal”.
These come as 2V cells, so you should order:
- 12V system - 6 cells
- 24V system - 12 cells
- 48V system - 24 cells
- 120V system - 60 cell