|HyPro STP330S - A60/Wfh|
Sunergy has been installing Suntech since 2010. Other panel brands may come and go, but Suntech remains Sunergys favourite budget friendly panel.
Suntech invests heavily in R&D, including more than $30 million into Australian university solar research programs at ANU, UNSW and Monash University.
Since 2001, over 2.3 million Suntech modules have been installed in Australia.
Suntech is recognized worldwide as a best-in-class multinational company. The solar industry's top research institute, EuPD Research, has awarded Suntech Top Brand PV on multiple occassions, making Suntech the first company in China to win this award.
For its contribution to environment protection, Suntech received awards from the United Nations Climate Change Conference, the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, The World Economic Forum and worldwide top media outlets.
Suntech is one of the only solar system manufacturers with VDE testing certification and accreditation.
- High power output – Compared to normal modules, the power output is 30+ watts higher
- Excellent weak light performance – More power output in weak light conditions, such as haze and cloud
- Certified to withstand front side maximum static test load (5400 Pascal) and rear side maximum static test loads (3800 Pascal)*
- Reduced hot spots minimise panel degradation
- Certified for harsh environments including salt mist and ammonia
IP68 Rated Junction Box
The Suntech IP68 rated junction box ensures an outstanding level of protection from water ingress. Installation is supported in all orientations and stress on the cables is reduced. High reliability, low resistance connectors ensure maximum output for the highest energy production.
Industry-leading Warranty based on nominal power
- 15-year product warranty
- 25-year linear performance warranty