Victron pre-wired off grid system kit comprising:
- Victron Multiplus 24V/5000VA inverter charger
- 100 amp Victron Smartsolar MPPT charge controller
- Battery monitor
- Plug in generator input (15 amp)
- Battery disconnect
- Solar isolator
- AC sub board
- 240V double power point
- Label kit
Simply add batteries and up to 5000 watts of panels which are available from Sunergy or supply your own. We can also supply solar panel mounting kits, additional cables and connectors.
- Tiny homes
- Off Grid
- Hybrid or UPS
- Added to existing solar systems (technical assistance required)
- Can be used with all battery types including lithium (some knowledge required)
Victron Multiplus Features:
- Multi-Functional: The MultiPlus is a powerful pure sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. 5000VA output at 24 volt with a built in battery charger for charging from generators or other AC sources.
- Unique PowerAssist Feature: The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS Function): In the event of a grid failure or shore or generator power being disconnected, the inverter within the Multiplus is automatically activated and takes over the supply of the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Victron Smartsolar MPPT Charge Controller Features:
- Bluetooth built-in - no additional equipment needed: The wireless solution to set-up, monitor and update the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices
- Ultra-fast maximum power point tracking (MPPT): An ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve the energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers. This is especially true in the case of a clouded sky or when light intensity is changing regularly.
- Advanced maximum power point detection: If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPT's tend to lock onto a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. Victron's innovative MPPT algorithms will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency: Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%. Full output current up to 40°C (104°F)
- Flexible Charge Algorithm
- Several preconfigured algorithms
- One user programmable algorithm
- Manual or Automatic equalization
- Battery temperature sensor
- Battery voltage sense option
- Programmable Auxiliary Relay: For alarm or generator start purposes
- Extensive Electronic Protection:
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when the temperature is high
- PV short circuit
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Reverse current protection
WARNING: Connecting this system is prescribed electrical work which regulations state must only be performed by a licensed electrician. If you or your electrician are not familiar with DC high voltage or high current circuits you should not attempt to wire up any components. Sunergy Solar takes no responsibility for damage caused to equipment or persons as a result of unlicensed or improper installation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar (REC-24310) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.