TriStar MPPT Controller 45A 12-48V, no meter (optional extra)SKU: TS-MPPT-45
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 3kW. The controller provides the industry’s highest peak efficiency of 99% and significantly less power loss compared to other MPPT controllers.
The TriStar MPPT features a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy harvest from the PV by rapidly finding the solar array peak power point with extremely fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve. This product is the first PV controller to include on-board Ethernet for a fully web-enabled interface and includes up to 200 days of data logging.
- Inbuilt meter (TS-M-2)
- Remote meter (TS-RM-2)
- Remote temperature sensor (RTSMS)
- Ground fault protection device (GFPD-150V)
- Communications (RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet)
- Relay Driver (RD-1)
Key Features & Benefits
- Recognition of multiple power points during shading or mixed PV arrays
- Excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insolation levels
- Extremely high reliability through robust thermal design, no cooling fans and no mechanical relays
- Extensive electronic protections including PV short circuit protection
- Epoxy encapsulated inductors and conformally coated printed circuit boards
- Peak efficiency of 99%
- Low self-consumption
- Continuous operation at full power to 45°C without need to de-rate
- Extensive networking & comms capabilities enable system monitoring, data logging and adjustability
- Uses open standard MODBUS™ protocol and Morningstar’s MS View software
- Meterbus: communications between compatible Morningstar products
- Serial RS-232: connection to a personal computer
- EIA-485: communications between multiple devices on a bus
- Ethernet: fully web-enabled interface to a local network or internet; view from a web browser or send email/text messages
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.