Morningstar TriStar Charge Controller 45A 12-48V No Meter (Optional Extra)SKU: TS-45
Morningstar’s TriStar™ is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation. It is rated at 45 or 60 amps, both at 12-48 volts, and has an optional meter, remote meter and remote temperature sensor.
The TriStar uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost. The optional TriStar meter is the most sophisticated and informative controller meter on the market. The controller is ETL Listed (UL1741) and TUV (IEC62109-1) and is designed for home systems and professional applications.
- Inbuilt meter
- Remote meter
- Remote temperature sensor
- Ground fault protection device
- High Reliability – Large heat sink (1) and conservative design enables operating at full ratings to 60°C. No need to de-rate
- More Power – Ratings to 60A at 48VDC will handle solar arrays up to 4kW
- Communications Capability – RS-232 (2) connects to a personal computer for custom settings, data logging and remote monitoring and control
- Fully Adjustable – DIP switch (3) provides user with a choice of 7 different digital presets and custom settings via RS-232
- Extensive Electronic Protections – Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, high temperature and overvoltage
- Simple Mechanical Interface – Larger power terminals (4) and conduit knockouts (5). Extra space for wire turns. Fits on power panels
- Better Battery Charging – Connecting battery sense wires (6) and optional remote temperature sensor (7) will improve control accuracy. Constant voltage series PWM algorithm increases battery capacity and life
- More Information – 3 LED’s (8) to indicate status, faults and alarms. Optional meter (9) displays extensive system and controller information, automatic self-test and reset capabilities. Meter connection via RJ-11 phone jack (10)
- Easy to Reset – Pushbutton (11) provides manual reset and stop/start battery equalization or load disconnect
- Low Telecom Noise – DIP switch setting will change PWM to “On-Off” battery charging
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.