|Super Poly STP340-24/Vfw (MC4)|
Sunergy has been installing Suntech since 2010. Other panel brands may come and go, but Suntech remains our favourite budget friendly panel. Why? Because they have stood the test of time. Also because Suntech invests heavily in R&D, including more than $30 million into Australian university solar research programs at ANU, UNSW and Monash University.
Since 2001, over 2.3 million Suntech modules have been installed in Australia.
Suntech is recognized worldwide as a best-in-class multinational company. The solar industry's top research institute, EuPD Research, has awarded Suntech Top Brand PV on multiple occassions, making Suntech the first company in China to win this award.
For its contribution to environment protection, Suntech received awards from the United Nations Climate Change Conference, the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, The World Economic Forum and worldwide top media outlets.
Suntech is one of the only solar system manufacturers with VDE testing certification and accreditation.
- OFFGRID & BATTERY CHARGING: These are a genuine 24V panel and can therefore be used for battery charging with PWM regulators. Use one in series for a 24V system, two for a 48V system etc. They also work very well with MPPT solar regulators - on a typical 150 volt charge controller, you'd can have three panels in series
- GRID CONNECT SOLAR: These are often used in commercial solar applications; less so for residential due to their size.
- Positive tolerance of up to +5W
- IP68 Rated Junction Box ensures an outstanding level of protection from water ingress. Installation is supported in all orientations and stress on the cables is reduced. High reliability, low resistance connectors ensure maximum output for the highest energy production.
- Genuine MC4 connectors
- Advanced polycrystalline PERC technology uses back surface passivation which can significantly improve cell efficiency
- Excellent weak light performance – more power output in weak light conditions, such as haze and cloud
- Certified to withstand front side maximum static test load (5400 Pascal) and rear side maximum static test loads (3800 Pascal) when installed in compliance with manufacturer specifications
- Warranty: 12-year product warranty; 25-year linear performance warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.