Morningstar SunSaver Regulator 24V, 10A Input, 10A Load, LVDSKU: SS-10L-24VG3
Morningstar SunSaver SS-10L-24VG3
24 volt / 10 amp charge / 10 amp load / Low Voltage Disconnect
Morningstar’s SunSaver is the world’s leading small solar charge controller for professional and consumer applications. This device includes a combination of features and capabilities not found in other small PV controllers. It is rated for Hazardous Locations – Class 1, Division 2 Groups A-D, making it the preferred choice for oil & gas applications.
SS-6-12V, SS-6L-12V, SS-10-12V, SS-10L-12V, SS-10L-24V, SS-20L-12V, SS-20L-24V
Key Features and Benefits
- Seven versions available
- Extremely High Reliability - failure rate of less than 1 per 1,000 shipped (<0.1%)
- 100% solid state. Power MOSFET design
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory
- 100% pre-shipment functional testing
- Longer battery life through PWM 4-stage charging and temperature compensation
- Sealed or flooded battery select
- Low voltage load disconnect available on several models
- Operating temperature rating of -40°C to +60°C
- Ideal for Oil/Gas applications. Approved for use in hazardous locations: Class 1, Division 2, Groups A-D
- Tropicalization—hardened for field use with anodized aluminum enclosure, epoxy encapsulation, marine-rated terminals
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.