NOTE: Our pricing is for 12V plus orders. A surcharge of 20% applies to orders under 12V
Product Details: A602/1695 (NGS6021695HS0FC)
Capacity: 1658Ah at C100 (1135Ah at C10)
German-made Sonnenschein A600 SOLAR is a premium range developed specifically for applications where cycling is required. It has extraordinary energy-saving features and robust reliability, proven for decades in many installations worldwide.
These cells are suitable for both horizontal or upright vertical installation.
Price Includes free interconnects for orders of 2 or more.
Sonnenschein valve-regulated lead-acid batteries are premium long-life batteries with a strong track record in solar power and renewable energy applications. The dryfit gel technology developed by Sonnenschein provides a reliable, maintenance-free, leakage-free construction.
Sonnenshein A600 series solar batteries are rated at 4700 cycles @ 30% Depth of Discharge (meaning your battery remains 70% full).
- dryfit Gel – VRLA technology
- Lowest energy consumption – saving costs
- Robust tubular plate technology – for longer life in the most demanding conditions
- Proof against deep discharge – greater long-term energy delivery
- Horizontal mounting possible – easy installation and maintenance
- Completely recyclable – low CO2 footprint
- Designed to IEC 61427 and IEC 60896-21/22
- Long shelf life up to 2 years at 20 °C without recharge due to the very low self-discharge rate
- Manufactured in Europe in our ISO 9001 certified production plants
- Trouble-free transport of operational cells, no restrictions for rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR, clause A67)
- Approval: UL (Underwriter Laboratories)
These come as 2V cells, so you should order:
- 12V system - 6 cells
- 24V system - 12 cells
- 48V system - 24 cells
- 120V system - 60 cell