Product Details: PowerPlus 48V 3.8kWh Lithium Battery (LiFe4838P)
Do you want to upgrade your existing system to lithium? Are you planning a new system and want the best lithium battery solution available? Powerplus is the answer to both scenarios.
These are Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePo4) batteries which is the safest of lithium chemistries. LiFePO4 also has the longest lifespan when compared to other lithium chemistries.
Powerplus batteries can be installed horizontally or vertically. Battery enclosures are available or you can install them in a 19" server rack or other arrangement of your choice.
Each battery comes with Amphenol Surlok connectors for you to crimp onto your own supplied cables. Alternatively pre-made cables are available. Powerplus cabinets come with pre-made cables as standard allowing plug and play installation.
- 19 inch rack mountable Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) modular battery
- Built, designed and tested in Australia
- 3800Wh of usable energy
- Round trip efficiency >96%
- 5000 cycles @ 75% DoD (25°C) / 10000 cycles @ 50% DOD (25°C)
- Built-in battery management system (BMS) - no comms to your inverter/charger required which means are ideal for lead acid replacement in existing systems
- Full recharge in 2 hours
- Infinitely upgradable - add more modules in parallel as your needs grow
- Long warranty (10 years)
- Safest lithium battery chemistry (Iron Phosphate)
- Neat installation (rack mounted)
- 63A double pole breaker with each module (on front)
- Amphenol Surlok plugs supplied for DIY crimping to your own supplied cables, or pre-made cables available. Pre-made cables are supplied with Powerplus enclosures
Charger settings currently available for Selectronic SP Pro, Victron, Outback and Sunny Island 12 and 13