Product Details: Narada REXC400 Lead Carbon Battery - 24V bank
Capacity: 400Ah at C10 (480Ah at C120)
Many off-grid systems struggle during winter to reach float and/or complete their equalisation cycles. In turn, this leads to lead sulphation and premature failure. Lead-carbon batteries mitigate against sulphation in batteries that sit at a partial state of charge condition over a prolonged period.
Narada REXC batteries allow recharge at up to 20% of C10, double the charge rate of many lead-acid equivalents.
These cells are suitable for both horizontal or upright vertical installation. Racks are available for 24V and 48V battery banks.
Price includes free interconnects.
Narada REXC solar batteries are rated at 9000 cycles @ 40% Depth of Discharge (i.e. battery 60% full).
Warranty is 5 years to 50% depth of discharge.
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Excellent deep discharge recovery and fast recharge performance
- Patent precise terminal glue sealing & ABS heat sealing
- Innovative, robust design inside and out to ensure superb safety and reliability
- Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Low self-discharge rate
- High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 20+ years
- Warranty 5 years
These come as a 24V bank