Morningstar SunKeeper PWM Solar Panel Mount Solar Charge Controller/Regulator - 12V 6ASKU: SK-6
Morningstar SunKeeper PMW Solar Charge Controller/Regulator – 6A
- 6A charge
- Mount directly to solar panel junction box
SunKeeper™ solar controller provides a low-cost regulated output directly from the solar module to maximize battery life in small solar power applications. The SunKeeper is epoxy encapsulated and rated for outdoor use. By mounting directly to the module junction box and wiring through the junction box knockout, the connection is weather-proof. This eliminates the need for an additional housing for the controller.
“This is a great little unit…an outstanding charge controller”
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High Temperature Rated: Rated to 70°C to operate in high temperatures at the solar module. More reliable than controllers mounted inside the junction box. Uses very low on-resistance power MOSFET’s. No need to re-rate.
- Outdoor Rated Rugged Design: ETL approved for outdoor use without an additional enclosure. Rugged IP65, UV resistant case. Epoxy encapsulated printed circuit board and watertight connection to the module junction box.
- Ideal for Oil/Gas Applications: Specifically designed for solar power systems in the oil/gas industry. Approved for use in Class 1, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D.
- Extensive Electronic Protections: Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, lightning and transient surges, high temperature and reverse current at night.
- Longer Battery Life: Series PWM with 3 stage charging: bulk, PWM regulation and float. Includes temperature compensation at the controller or alternatively at the battery when using optional remote temperature sensor. Able to charge a zero-voltage battery.
- More Information: Bi-colour LED is easy to read from the ground when the solar module
- is pole-mounted. Indicates solar charging, regulation, normal night-time operation and any controller or system faults.
- Easy to Install: Fits standard half inch conduit knockout (PG 13.5, M20) in module junction box. Quickly fastens with included locknut. Wires have fork connectors for easy connection to solar module terminals.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.