Morningstar RSC-1 EIA-485/RS-232 Communications Adapter
By converting to EIA-485, the RSC-1 allows up to 128 Morningstar products to communicate on the same communication bus and over much greater distances.
- Allows up to 128 Morningstar products to communicate on the same communications bus and over much greater distances than with RS-232
- All data is transmitted via MODBUS™ protocol
- Removable four (4) position EIA-485 terminal
- 9-pin RS-232 connector (male)
- Status LED for monitoring and diagnostics
- Molded tabs for attachment to 35mm standard DIN rail
- RS-232 ribbon cable (not shown) with low-profile connectors
- Networking several TriStar and/or TriStar MPPT controllers
- Adding Morningstar PC Meterbus Adapters (MSC) for use with an
RJ-11 port in multi-device networks
- Adding Morningstar’s Relay Driver (RD-1) to a network
- Integrating any compatible Morningstar product into an existing EIA-485 network, such as those used by industrial control or SCADA systems
Specifications & Certifications:
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.