Morningstar PWM 12V 6A Solar Charge Controller/Regulator with Low Voltage DisconnectSKU: SHS-6
Morningstar SHS Solar Charge Controller/Regulator
- 6 amp charge
- 6 amp load
- Low voltage disconnect
Morningstar’s well-known high quality and reliability is now available in a low-cost solar controller. The SHS™ Controller is ideal for rural electrification systems with one to three solar panels. This controller meets World Bank specifications and provides many features and benefits.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Low Cost: The SHS was specifically designed to be a high quality regulator at a good price. The low cost results from using the latest electronic technology and high volume manufacturing.
- Designed for High Quality and Reliability: The SHS controller has no moving parts which greatly reduces failure rates.
- Electronic Protections: The SHS has built-in electronic fuses that do not require replacement. Any wiring mistakes during installation will not damage the controller.
- Tropicalization: The SHS electronics are protected with a moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
- Easy to Use: The SHS controller is fully automatic and requires no adjustments or user selections.
- Reduces Cost of Battery Replacements The low voltage disconnect will increase battery life. The loads are automatically disconnected when the battery is low and automatically reconnected after the battery is recharged. Complete charging will increase battery life and storage capacity. The controller will maximize the amount of solar energy into the battery and avoid drying out the battery.
- Provides Useful Information
LEDs display status information and battery level which helps the user to better operate the solar power system.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.