|LG360N1C-N5 Neon 2 N-Type Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 360W|
LG NeON® 2 panels produce more electricity than standard panels per watt because it has a lower annual degradation, the N-type silicon is more sensitive in low light, the double sided CELLO technology absorbs spillover from the back, and the LG panels also have a better heat tolerance than standard panels and still produce well in very hot weather.
- OFFGRID & BATTERY CHARGING: We use LG extensively on our premium off grid systems. These panels are a nominal 18V panel and therefore require a MPPT regulator. Use two panels or more in series for a 24V system and three plus for a 48V system etc. On a typical 150 volt charge controller, you'd can have three panels in series.
- GRID CONNECT SOLAR: These are often used in residential solar applications; less so for residential due to their size.
- Positive tolerance of up to +5W
- IP68 Rated Junction Box ensures an outstanding level of protection from water ingress. Installation is supported in all orientations and stress on the cables is reduced. High reliability, low resistance connectors ensure maximum output for the highest energy production.
- Genuine MC4 connectors
- Advanced polycrystalline PERC technology uses back surface passivation which can significantly improve cell efficiency
- Excellent weak light performance – more power output in weak light conditions, such as haze and cloud
- Certified to withstand front side maximum static test load (5400 Pascal) and rear side maximum static test loads (3800 Pascal) when installed in compliance with manufacturer specifications
- Warranty: 12-year product warranty; 25-year linear performance warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.