Morningstar EcoPulse EC-30M (30 amp charge / 30 amp load)
The EcoPulse is a pulse width modulation (PWM) solar charge controller within the Morningstar Essential Series which provides essential off-grid battery regulation functions. This controller is easy to use and was developed for residential and leisure consumer applications. Metered and non-metered versions of this product are available at 10, 20, and 30 amp charge ratings for 12 and 24 volt battery systems.
- PWM solar charge controller
- RV and small residential applications
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage disconnect
- High reliability and efficiency
- Four stage battery charging
- Dusk to dawn lighting control
- Load control
- Electronic and environmental protections
- Wide operating temperature range
- Two year warranty
- 10, 20 and 30 amp versions availble with and without meters
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar (REC-24310) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.