Waterboy 3HRS-35 Solar Pump Drive Kit
The 3HRSS series is Waterboy's smallest solar submersible pump. While being small, it's still able to pump a good amount of water:
- With 200 watts of solar: 2880 lpd @ 30m head to 6120 lpd @ 5m head
- With 300 watts of solar: 2880 lpd @ 50m head to 9360 lpd @ 5m head
The 3HRS-35 drive pack comprises pump, motor, controller and 35m x 2.5mm power cable. We can build up a custom kit to meet your exact requirements, or choose one of the below:
- Bore Kit (3HR200-B35): Installation kit for bores. It comprises the drive kit, 2 x 105W monocrystalline solar panels, cyclone rated heavy duty pole mount for solar panels, bore cap, run dry protection and a cable set (35m each power cable, run dry sensor cable and tethering cable)
- Bore Kit (3HR300-B35): As above but with 3 x 105W monocrystalline solar panels to provide greater lift capacity/flow
- Dam Kit (3HR200-D35): Installation kit for dams. This is the same as the bore kit except swaps the bore cap for a dam float
- Dam Kit (3HR300-D35): As above but with 3 x 105W monocrystalline solar panels to provide greater lift capacity/flow
Not what you're after? We can configure you a custom kit to meet your specific needs - click here
This drive pack is a replacement for the CMS SPK1 pump, motor and controller.
Features & Benefits:
|With 200 watts of solar||With 300 watts of solar|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sunergy Solar users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.